RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
ALL GOODS ARE SOLD SUBJECT TO OUR CONDITION OF SALE:
Conditions of Sale
- You have a 7 day cooling off period from the time from the delivery date. If you wish to cancel your order, you must contact us before the 7 day deadline has passed, you can let us know by telephoning 01782 566385 or via the web site contact form.
- Other Refunds are only available on faulty or damaged goods. If anything you order from us arrives damaged or faulty, please let us know within 10 days of receipt. You can let us know by letter, by telephoning 01782 566385 or via the web site contact form.
- to be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and if return is approved we will initiate a refund.
- you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning the item.
NONE OF THE ABOVE AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
This contract shall be construed according to the Law of England and shall be subjected to the jurisdiction of the English Courts